Smoothies are a great tool for weight loss because the ingredients can be controlled. They make perfect alternative for relatively low calorie, yet nutrient laden ingredients to keep you full for long time.
1. Strawberry Smoothie: This smoothie is source of fiber and Vitamin C. Strawberries are also very low in fat, it is wonderful in weight loss. Blend the strawberries and milk in blender and stir in flax seed oil.
2. Pineapple Smoothie: Pineapples are good source of Vitamin B & C, fibers, copper, magnesium etc. which aids in weight loss. It has a great taste and refreshing. Put the milk, pineapple and ice in blender and blend until smooth & add flax seed oil.
3. Apple Smoothie: Apples have been shown to lower the cholesterol and help in weight loss. It is a good source of fibers and vitamins. Combine ingredients like skim milk, apple slices, yogurt, cashew butter and ice in blender and blend until smooth.
4. Lemon-Orange Citrus Smoothie: This is tangy and sweet and best way to get the needed Vitamin C that aids in weight loss. Place milk, orange, lemon yogurt and ice into a blender and blend for 1 minute. Then add flax seed oil.
5. Peach Smoothie: Peach makes smoothie very sweet and juicy. It is rich in Vitamin A and Potassium. It is very sweet and still a healthy alternative. Add milk and frozen peaches into blender and blend for 1 minute. Add flax seed oil.
6. Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie: This is as healthy as it tastes good. This is very delicious and satisfying smoothie. It contains fibers, manganese, potassium, magnesium etc. Combine chocolate chips, raspberries, milk, vanilla yogurt and ice into blender and blend until smooth.
7. Vanilla Yogurt & Blueberry Smoothie: This is the perfect breakfast one can have. Skipping breakfast checks the production of enzymes needed to metabolize fat to loose weight. Combine blueberries, vanilla yogurt, milk and ice into blender and transfer in a glass. Stir in flax seed oil.
8. Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie: The banana is rich in fiber, potassium, manganese and vitamin B6. The peanut butter is rich in probiotics which promotes healthy digestion. Blend milk, peanut butter, yogurt and banana and drink.
9. Mango Smoothie: The mangoes are rich in vitamin C, polyphenols, fiber and potassium. It improves the metabolism of lipids and helps in weight loss. Blend the mango and yogurt and enjoy the smoothie.
10. Cantaloupe Smoothie: It is rich in antioxidants and helps in protection from free radicals. Also rich in vitamins, copper, magnesium, iron etc. They are sweet in taste. It is rich in water so there is no need to add water in smoothie.